Late Night Badminton Drop-In
Every Friday & Saturday
For 16 and older only
(Cash ONLY, Pay at the door)
Invite your friends!
For Updates Join the
“VRC Midnight Drop-In”
Group on Facebook
DROP IN RULES
- Doubles/Mixed Doubles only, unless there are no courts waiting, then individuals can play Singles.
- Match played to 21 points (new rally-point system) OR match played for 20 minutes, whichever comes first.
Individuals playing the drop-in:
- Individuals playing the drop-in will use courts 3, 4, 5, & 6.
- Individuals playing the drop-in will use the chalkboard as a sign-up for the next available court.
Members who are not playing drop-in:
- Members not playing the drop-in will use the racquet hangers and play on courts 1 & 2.
- The chalkboard will be divided into 5x5 squares.
- Players should write their name or a group of names
(no more than 4) to fill up one square.
- A full square has 4 names in it.
- The next court available will be for players’ names written in the boxes, moving consecutively from left to right and then up to down.
- Players must cross off their group’s names on the chalkboard once, indicating that they have taken an available court and then cross off a second time, indicating they have come off the court (creating an “X” pattern in the box).